Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kanye West Not Happy With Being Placed #7 On MTV's Hottest MC List + Calls Lil Wayne The #1 Rapper In The World! [Audio]



Kanye West has been probably one of the strongest influences in my music. I think he is the master of pushing the envelope and truly being the best at his brand of music. Unfortunately though, the industry isn't always concerned with innovators as much as they should, most of the time the industry is focused on other things that are very "in the moment" kind of things. So with that in mind, I'm pretty sure thats why Kanye came at #7. Not to say #7 isn't good, but that means there are 6 other MC's that were considered better, and Idk I'm a need to see some proof before I just believe that. But then again thats the industry for you, all smoke and mirrors. Don't believe the hype folks. ~alx.O

No comments:

Post a Comment