Thursday, March 28, 2013

NEW MUSIC: "I Hate Lying" Produced by Alx.O the Producer (Blues/rock guitar solo instrumental)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Blues electric guitar solo)

It's been a long while since I last posted up any new music, to long even. But nonetheless I share this today. The inspiration for this one was that of fading love or better said a love that has reached its end. It's about not being in love anymore but not wanting to hurt the other person, so you pretend nothing has changed. You do this for long enough, eventually it starts to tear away at you. You begin to hate yourself for it. Hate yourself because your not allowing yourself to move but even more so because your not giving the other person the opportunity to do the same. So eventually the truth must come out because "I hate lying" to the person I care for. I hope you guys enjoy and remember feedback is always appreciated. ~alx.O



No comments:

Post a Comment