Thursday, April 25, 2013

Michael Jackson Billie Jean (Cover by Abi Sampa)




Ok, so I've just been put on to this amazing songstress Abi Sampa. I've been scouring the wed trying to find more info on her but with not much luck as of yet. I do, however, have her social media pages which you can find at the bottom. Anyways, I thought her rendition of "Billie Jean" was phenomenal. She took a classic or otherwise cemented iconic song, twisted it and created this beautiful homage to the   late MJ, while still keeping to her own creative vision and vocal uniqueness. I loved it, and I'm definitely gonna keep following up on her. Something tells me that she's gonna do big things. ~alx.O

On FaceBook:
Facebook.com/AbiSampa

On Twitter:
Twitter.com/abi_sampa

On Youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=uc_3YUoUOOc


No comments:

Post a Comment